- Epoch duration: 8 hours
- Deposits / Withdrawal of CLOAK into/from Boardroom will lock CLOAK for 2 epochs and EWAND rewards for 1 epochs.
- EWAND rewards claim will lock staked CLOAK for 2 epochs and the next CLOAK rewards can only be claimed 1 epochs later
- Distribution of EWAND during Expansion100% as Reward for Boardroom EWAND Stakers
- Epoch Expansion: Current expansion cap base on EWAND supply, if there are bonds to be redeemed, 65% of minted EWAND goes to treasury until its sufficiently full to meet bond redemption. If there is no debt it will follow max capped expansion rate
Next Seigniorage indicates a countdown timer to the next epoch. (Each epoch duration lasts for 6 hours)
APR refers to the simple returns in USD value relative to the amount of CLOAK staked (USD value). Note: APR fluctuates from time to time and is dependent on certain factors such as:
- Price of EWAND
- Price of CLOAK
- Amount of CLOAK staked in Boardroom (Locked Value)
Boardroom will not mint any EWAND (NO REWARDS ON BOARDROOM) while TWAP < 1.01
Debt Phase take place on the expansion epochs that start after a contraction period where there are still STONE to be redeemed.
65% of Expansion during Debt Phase is allocated to the Treasury Fund to prepare for the STONE Redemption. This amount is still reserved whether or not STONE holders are redeeming bonds or not.
Once EWAND in treasury is sufficiently full to meet all circulating bond redemption, expansion rates will resume to normal.
Stake your LP to earn CLOAK tokens
Shares Pools (Shares Reward) available for 12 months:
- EWAND-JOE LP: 27000 Shares
- EWAND-JOE LP: 18000 Shares
STONE (bond tokens) are available for purchase when EWAND falls below the 1 JOE peg. If EWAND's TWAP is between 1.00 and 1.01, neither STONE nor EWAND will be issued.
e.g. if EWAND's TWAP < 1, exchange EWAND for STONE will be in a 1:1 ratio.
STONE (bond tokens) are available for redemption when EWAND goes above the 1 JOE peg.
To encourage redemption of EWAND for STONE when EWAND TWAP > 1.1 and incentivize users to redeem at a higher price, STONE redemption will be more profitable with a higher EWAND TWAP value, of which STONE to EWAND ratio will be 1:R, where R can be calculated in the formula as shown below: